Javier Ferrando Photographer
Narrative Documentary Photo, Fine Art Photography, Travel Experience & Landscape, Visual Artist. Barcelona and Mexico D.F.
Photographer born in Barcelona (Spain). Work as a fine art photographer and documentary photographer since 2009. With photography exhibitions in "Barcelona, Huelva, Asturias (Spain)", "New York, Miami (USA)". Publicated in online magazines. Edited a photography book "Las Americas Fotografía de Autor" and participated in one collective book "Diccionario de fotógrafos españoles". Some of the projects are "Somnio", "90 Degrees", Bolivian Mines and others.
- Grisart - Escola Superior de Fotografia de Barcelona. (3 years)
- Col.legi de Periodistes de Catalunya. (Workshop)
- Fundación Pedro Meyer, Mexico D.F. (2 Workshops)
- Circulo Rojo, Mexico D.F. (2 Workshops)
- MOOCs of photography and online webinars
- Exhibition | Art Takes Miami collaboration with See | Me. (2014)
- Exhibition | Times Square, NYC. The show displayed in the Billboards located at 46th St. and Broadway. (2014)
- See | Exhibition Space - Creative exhibition in New York . U.S.A (Collective)
- Exhibition of the Cooper Foundation, Huelva, Spain. (Collective)
- Exhibition of the Casa de la Cultura de La Felguera, Spain. (Collective)
- Exhibition of Grisart Gallery School - Barcelona, Spain. (Collective)